Aurora ambient crystal and glass diffuser
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
When crystals meet essential oils, a harmonising combination of healing energy is created and released into its immediate surroundings. Aurora is a spirited and versatile diffuser. It springs to life once the light is turned on, emitting a pretty clear or pink glow [depending on the crystal colour]. This diffuser delivers divine vibrations into any room it is placed. Its natural wooden base and glass reservoir is filled with a blissful union of rose or clear quartz stones which are then sprinkled with your choice of essential oils.
Rose quartz is known for its amazing soothing properties, and boosts feelings of peace and tranquility. A wonderful stone to heal and protect the heart, balance emotions, relieve stress and tension. Known as the ‘love stone’ rose quartz allows love and calmness to flow within.
Whilst clear quartz is known as the ‘master healer’. A high vibrational stone that has the ability to declutter, revitalise and balance the mind, body and spirit. Amidst other benefits, it assists in warding off negativity, aids in concentration and improves memory. It amplifies energies of other crystals close by and acts as a cleanser for the soul.
A great choice of diffuser for the bedroom, living area, during yoga or meditation practices and, additionally, works particularly well as a night light.
- Convenient easy to use ‘touch’ setting design.
- Neat, clean and eco-friendly with minimal plastics utilised.
- New age healing therapy which complements and enhances any décor.
- Includes Nordic beech base, glass dome, and rose quartz or clear quartz (500g).
- Dimensions 12cmH x 10cmD.
- LED light is a bright white colour and not dimmable.
- Caution: Do not look directly into light without the top crystal glass.
How to use:
- Place the glass dome on the electric wood base and gently add the raw crystals provided.
- Add 10-30 drops of pure essential oils to the crystals. Diffuse into a room environment of up to 20 square metres.
- Replenish with favourite essential oils when required.
- You may continue to add other blends or essential oils to the unit without cleaning.
- Alternatively, empty crystals into warm soapy water, wash clean, rinse and replace once dried.
- Occasionally wash glass with luke warm soapy water and rinse for a thorough clean.
- Please note some heavier oils may cause discolouration to crystals, i.e. coloured oils (some citrus, patchouli, etc.).
- May be wiped with ethyl alcohol or ethanol to remove excess.